[vtk-developers] vtkColorTransferFunction

Lorensen, William E (CRD) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Fri Jun 23 07:11:01 EDT 2000

Lisa,
	If you deprecate any methods, please have the old methods print out explicit instructions on
how to upgrade to the new methods.

I'd prefer leaving the old methods. We have no idea who might be using this stuff.

Also, vtkColorTransferFunction has really low coverage (~30%). Now might be the time to improve that.

Bill