- 1 Goals
- 2 Source Code Repository
- 3 SimpleITK tutorial at MICCAI 2011
- 4 Getting Started
- 5 Doxygen Documentation
- 6 FAQ
- 7 Advisory Review Board (ARB)
- 8 Examples of Other Librarires
- 9 Scope
- 10 Wrapping
- 11 Issue Tracking and Release Schedule
- 12 TCons
- Provide an easy-access layer to ITK for non-C++ expert developers
- Specific Goals
Source Code Repository
Development is currently following the branchy workflow with the Kitware stage. This workflow is described here:
Additional information how how SimpleITK uses git can be found here: http://erie.nlm.nih.gov/~blowek1/SimpleITK/Git.html.
SimpleITK tutorial at MICCAI 2011
- Crash Course
git clone http://itk.org/SimpleITK.git cd SimpleITK git submodule init git submodule update cd .. mkdir SimpleITK-build cd SimpleITK-build cmake ../SimpleITK/SuperBuild make
The nightly generated Doxygen is found here.
Advisory Review Board (ARB)
- The Advisory Review Board is composed of groups and individual who are potential users of the Simple ITK Layer.
- They provide advice to ITK developers of the simple layer regarding the design and implementation of the SimpleITK API.
Must Implement ITK Filters
Examples of Other Librarires
Issue Tracking and Release Schedule
We are currently using the Jira Issue Tracker hosted by the University of Iowa.
- Alpha 1
- Tagged on 6/19 as "va01"
- Alpha 2
- Tagged on 8/24 as "va02"