[vtk-developers] Freeze for VTK 6

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Apr 26 10:49:54 EDT 2013

This may be a little premature, but we just discovered some possible
irregularities with the way mathtext code is initializing Python esp.
on OsX. Hopefully, that's just a red herring, but if not there may be
some patches that need to go in next week.

Utkarsh

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ooops: http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/2662/
>

> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:09 AM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I like this topic to be included in vtk6. It needs reviews.
>>
>> Bill
>>

>> On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Sean McBride <sean at rogue-research.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Yes, very nice to see!  But, lest we get too proud of ourselves :), I'm
>>> working on a dashboard with more and more of clang's sanitizer checks
>>> enabled:
>>>
>>> <http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=2885444>
>>>
>>> I've fixed many since the hackathon, but the remaining ones are harder.
>>> The following tests perform undefined behaviour; if anyone is familiar with
>>> these tests and the code they exercise, I can provide the details and
>>> backtrace.
>>>
>>> vtkCommonCoreTcl-TestSetGet
>>> vtkCommonDataModelCxx-otherColorTransferFunction
>>> vtkCommonDataModelCxx-TestPolyhedron1
>>> vtkFiltersAMRCxx-TestImageToAMR
>>> vtkFiltersCorePython-contourCells
>>> vtkFiltersCoreTcl-contourCells
>>> vtkFiltersGeneralPython-TestCellDerivs
>>> vtkFiltersGeneralTcl-TestCellDerivs
>>> vtkGeovisCoreCxx-TestLabeledGeoView2D
>>> vtkInteractionWidgetsCxx-TestCellCentersPointPlacer
>>> vtkIOEnSightPython-EnSightNfacedASCII
>>> vtkIOEnSightPython-EnSightNfacedBin
>>> vtkIOEnSightTcl-EnSightNfacedASCII
>>> vtkIOEnSightTcl-EnSightNfacedBin
>>> vtkRenderingAnnotationCxx-TestCubeAxes2DMode
>>> vtkRenderingCorePython-cells
>>> vtkRenderingCorePython-pickCells
>>> vtkRenderingCoreTcl-cells
>>> vtkRenderingCoreTcl-pickCells
>>> vtkRenderingLODPython-TestQuadricLODActor