[vtkusers] Bypassing filters in a pipeline

Steven Boyd skboyd at ucalgary.ca
Sat Nov 27 23:49:40 EST 2004

Hi,

I was reading a posting thread from December 1999 about eliminating a
"Bypass" feature in VTK.  It appears that the discussion resulted in
this being eliminated.  My question is then, if I have the following
pipeline:

Input -> FilterA -> FilterB -> FilterC -> Output

With my GUI control, do I have to adjust input/output connections of
filters as I activate or deactivate different combinations?

Is there another way to rearrange the pipeline from a GUI control?  If
others have another suggestion how to bypass filters, please let me know.

Regards,

Steve

--
Steven Boyd, PhD

Assistant Professor
Department of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
University of Calgary
2500 University Drive, N.W.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada, T2N 1N4

tel. 1.403.220.4173  fax. 1.403.282.8406  skboyd at ucalgary.ca