[vtkusers] Is VTK able to read multiblock VTK files?

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Thu Sep 3 09:20:31 EDT 2009

This is not a funny question lol
I saved a dataset using ParaView, which consists now of a master files .vtm and a .vtu file in a subdirectory.
Now I try to load it from my Tcl VTK, which is version 5.2 (I use ParaView 3.4.0) and I get this error:

ERROR: In /usr/local/vtk-5.2.0/Filtering/vtkAlgorithm.cxx, line 697
vtkDataReader (0x4722c50): FillOutputPortInformation is not implemented.

Do I have to upgrade VTK or is it something else to do?

Fred.