[vtkusers] CMAKE error (please help)

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 11:01:52 EDT 2011

Some part of the configuration process is corrupting your
CMakeCache.txt.  Load your CMakeCache into a text editor and search
for the offending text "print apply(get_install_path, sys.argv[1:])".
Manually replace the offending text with the correct information (i.e.
with whatever that cmake variable should actually be set to).  report
your findings back here, and hopefully one of the developers will look
into the issue more deeply.

 - David